Contrave, the new kid on the block for weight loss drugs, is now available through many local pharmacies unlike the one centralized pharmacy called Completecare pharmacy before.
They apparently had so much response to this new medication that it overwhelmed the Complete care pharmacy they were using before.
We were told at W8MD Medical Weight Loss Centers of America that those patients that could not get Contrave via complete care will get a free one month voucher and they can get the prescription filled locally.
We hope that the distributor in USA, Takeida Pharmaceuticals, gets over the start up hiccups soon and start focussing on making this new tool for losing weight easily available!
W8MD is proud to offer Contrave as one of the options for helping patients lose weight in its offices in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. THe following are just some of the questions we can answer and offer Contrave if medically appropriate!
- Is contrave right for you to lose weight in Philadelphia?
- Where can you get a prescription for the popular new weight loss drug Contrave in Philadelphia?
- What is the cost of Contrave?
- Where to get the Contrave Complete Card or Coupon for Contrave?
Contrave weight loss success stories
- Contrave (Bupropion and Naltrexone) – Brand new weight loss medication
- The latest weight loss drug FDA approved in December of 2014, Saxenda
- Phentermine and Topiramate (Qsymia) – New diet pill! (Phentermine and Topiramate is one of the most popular and most effective weight loss medications) for fast weight loss!
- Lorcaserin (Belviq) – New weight loss medication FDA approved in June of 2012.
- Phentermine (Adipex)
- Topiramate (Topamax)
- Phendimetrazine (Bontril)
- Diethylpropion (Tenuate)
- Xenical and others