Welcome to Poly-Tech Sleep and W8MD’s Insurance Medical Weight Loss Program in Philadelphia.
Poly-Tech Sleep and W8MD Medical Weight Loss Center is a physician supervised medical weight loss, Sleep Disorder Management and Wellness Clinic aimed at addressing the complex metabolic, Nutritional, hormonal, stress, and sleep related factors under the careful supervision of a physician trained in the new field of obesity medicine. Unlike the many cash only weight loss clinics, most w8md Medical weight loss centers accept health insurance for the Visits so you can lose the weight safely and your insurance Might pay for the visits.
Lose Up to 20 lbs first month *
Clinically Proven Weight Loss
In North East Philadelphia & King Of Prussia
After the consultation with the weight loss doctor, he will give you the medication that he feels will be the most effective. Plus a B12 injection if needed.
Weight Loss Medications / Diet Pills
- New FDA Approved Qsymia generic combination of Phentermine and Topiramate in Philadelphia so you can save money
- Qsymia like generic combination of Phentermine and Topiramate in Philadelphia as little as $90.00 as opposed to the manufacturer price of approximately $160.00 for brand name Qsymia which we can also offer.
- Vitamin B-12 Injection Therapy
- Consult With Medical Doctor Trained In Obesity Medicine
- Personal Diet & Exercise Program Guidance
- One Of The Very Few Programs In Philadelphia to accept health insurance for the weight loss physician visits
- Sleep Disorder Management
- Food Addiction Treatments
Our Weight Loss Medications include:
- Qsymia (Phentermine and Topiramate Generic Combination or Brand Name)
- Belviq (Locarserin)
- Xenical (Orlistat)
- Any Other Weight Loss Medications
Cost of Weight Loss Medication
- Appetite Suppressant Medication – Phentermine is included free in the $45.00 setup fee per month and if you do the combination of Phentermine with Topiramate similar to the new Qsymia weight loss medication, the cost would be $90.00 for both these appetite suppressant medications. Others charge up to $100.00. Since we bill insurance directly for the weight loss visits, you only pay copay and the cost of the medication.
- These FDA approved weight loss medications available at W8MD’s greater Philadelphia offices for eligible weight loss patients can help you lose weight, suppress the appetite, and help you loss weight safely.
- These weight loss / appetite suppressant medications control your appetite for fast and easy weight loss in Philagelphia
- Eliminate excessive hunger and reduce your cravings for quick and safe weight loss in Philadelphia.
VLCD or LCD Diet Plans
Clinically proven Very Low Calorie Meal Replacement Plans Using W8MD Protein Shakes And Bars.
Our Program Starts At 800 calories and up. We also offer 1000 calorie modified Low Calorie Diets, 1200 Calorie Modified LCD Diet Plans, 1400-1500 cao
We offer partial meal replacement with 1 or more of your own meals and some of the meals replaced with protein shakes, and bars for fast and safe weight loss.
Cost of the meal replacement
Our protein bars and shakes cost as little as $2.14 cents. They are so inexpensive that you in fact save up to 15 percent compared to even the grocery ingredients for home cooked meals.
We are flexible and work with you if you just want the weight loss diet pills and no supplements.
For this flexibility, and insurances being accepted for visits, we believe this is the best medical weight loss program in Greater Philadelphia. Our Medical Weight Loss Program in Philadelphia has helped hundreds of patients lose weight safely, quick and effectively.
What about cost of weight loss Physician Visits?
The Affordable Care Act, the health care reform law passed in 2010, covers these services under preventive care. Depending on your insurance plan, you may be able to get these services at no cost to you. Once you make the appointment, we will check with your insurance for your coverage for weight loss. W8MD is one of the first physician weight loss programs to accept health insurance for the weight loss visits. If you do not have insurance, the consultation cost is $150.00 and follow up visits are $90.00 for weight loss or sleep medicine consultations in our Greater Philadelphia sleep and weight loss offices.
Weight Loss Program Reviews – Philadelphia
We are truly humbled and honored by the 5 star reviews by anonymous patients that used our service on third party websites such as Yelp. Our patient’s that followed the instructions and succeeded in reaching their weight loss goals are our true heroes! It is our passion to help patients reach their goals, and it gives us tremendous joy to see many of our patients come off of many chronic life style medications such as blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes medications, get rid of CPAP for sleep apnea after successfully losing weight! Our biggest loser lost 105 pounds, reached their goal weight, and has been able to keep the weight off in the maintenance phase.
I spotted a pamphlet in a doctor’s waiting room on W8MD. This peeked my interest and I read on. “Are you tired of being overweight?” I was!
As I read further I discovered that not only was this a center for weight loss but also for sleep problems. My husband had told me that I was snooring very loudly at night and that it seemed I stopped breathing at times.
I called and scheduled an appointment with the doctor. Dr. Tumpati was very through in explaining to me the reason for my increased weight was due to insulin resistance. We also scheduled a sleep study and found that I stopped breathing an average of 38 times per hour due to sleep apnea! read more
If you just have a few pounds to lose or a lot, W8MD’s Insurance Physician Weight Loss Program can help. Visit http://www.w8md.com/ or call 1-800-w8md-007 for more information. Trim Down Your Waist! Not Your Wallet! Think W8MD!
Please note that individual results may vary and this is not a gaurantee that you would lose weight. See our disclaimer.
About Our Weight Loss Doctor
Our medical director, Prab R. Tumpati is one of the founders of W8MD and has passed a written board examination in the field Of obesity medicine in addition to being board certified in sleep Medicine and internal medicine.
Our state of the art, American Academy of Sleep Medicine Accredited Sleep Lab provides full range of sleep disorder management services including sleep apnea, insomnia, narcolepsy, rest less leg syndrome management etc.
Despite the obesity epidemic, unfortunately, most physicians have nothing to offer their overweight or obese patients other than simply say “lose weight”. This is not useful to be simply told to “lose weight” as this does not offer the support, program, tools, medications, and other things you need to lose weight.