- Are you a resident of Montgomery county in PA in one of the following cities trying to lose weight?
- Are you a bit overweight or obese and need to shed a few pounds in Montgomery County PA?
- Are you tired of being overweight or obese and need help losing weight?
- Are you wondering what may be causing your weight gain?
- Do you have excess belly fat or upper body weight?
- Do you crave carbs or starchy foods?
How obese is Montgomery County PA?
Pennsylvania is the 18th most obese state in the United States and has a below average sense of purpose and community, according to a recent study by Gallup. Of the nation’s 100 most populous areas, the Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington metropolitan area, including Montgomery County, was ranked 74th for overall well-being.
According to Opendatanetwork, Montgomery county PA has an obesity rate of 23% while a massive 62% are either overweight or obese. Also one in three children are overweight or obese.
How can W8MD weight loss program help you lose weight in Montgomery County PA?
Although there are many fad diets, with over 20,000 books written on this topic, with majority of these being fad diets, it is not easy to find the right weight loss program that is based on science and is not another fad diet. Using evidence based medicine, W8MD medical weight loss program’s physician supervised, non-surgical weight loss program has helped thousands of patients struggling to lose weight not only reach their weight loss goals but also able to maintain weight.
In order to get the best weight loss results, we offer the latest evidence based measures using the science and art of obesity medicine.
In order to help you lose weight and control your appetite, our weight loss physicians can prescribe FDA approved weight loss medications including the new and traditional diet pills when appropriate in addition to a low calorie diet and increased physical activity!
- Contrave (Bupropion and Naltrexone) – Brand new weight loss medication
- The latest weight loss drug FDA approved in December of 2014, Saxenda
- Phentermine and Topiramate (Qsymia) – New diet pill! (Phentermine and Topiramate is one of the most popular and most effective weight loss medications) for fast weight loss!
- Lorcaserin (Belviq) – New weight loss medication FDA approved in June of 2012.
- Phentermine (Adipex)
- Topiramate (Topamax)
- Phendimetrazine (Bontril)
- Diethylpropion (Tenuate)
- Xenical and others
W8MD offers clinically proven 800-1200 Calorie VLCD(Very Low Calorie Diets) and Low Calorie Diet plans under careful medical supervision.
What users say about our W8MD weight loss program?
Dr. Tumpati has helped me lose almost 50 lbs in 6 months. This has been a gradual process and a new way of life for me. Slow and steady is what will win the race for long term success. For me there were no side effects but he was always asking and checking to make sure I was following a healthy way of eating. Laura has also always been there to answer any concerns or questions I have had throughout the process and they have always been courteous and respectful to me. I have referred many friends to the office and will continue to do so as I feel Dr. Tumpati believes that everyone can achieve weight loss safely and effectively. Every person is different and with that everyone needs to find what will lead to their individual success. I am at my goal weight and am now at a maintenance level. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Tumpati and W8MD. – Renee
Dr. Tumpati is an excellent physician: tentative, caring and an expert in his field. Laura and his staff are very helpful, supportive and knowledgeable. If you’ve been thinking about finally taking off the weight give them a call. After a thorough evaluation and history and physical Dr. Tumpati tailors a plan specific to you. That’s what makes the difference. I’ve tried other ways even other weight loss centers, supplements you name it. Never have I reached my goal. Until now! Feeling great, energetic and young again. Michele C.
What makes our W8MD weight loss program different from all other weight loss programs?
We are one of the very few medical weight loss programs that accept insurance for the weight loss doctor visits and or any tests involved. If you do the diet pills or other weight loss supplements, our biweekly program cost, on top of insurance, of 50.00 will cover up to two diet pills such as the popular Phentermine and Topiramate or other combination. Our weight loss physicians are well trained in the field of obesity medicine and have extensive experience.
WE HAVE TWO CONVENIENT LOCATIONS IN GREATER PHILADELPHIA WITH MORE LOCATIONS COMING SOON.
OUR BIGGEST LOSER LOST 157 lbs*
Poly-Tech Sleep & W8MD’s King Of Prussia Weight Loss Center
987 Old Eagle School Rd, Ste 712, Wayne, PA, 19087 (King of Prussia)
Our farthest patient for help losing weight comes from Delaware! Testimonials
Cities in Montgomery County PA we serve for weight loss
- Abington Ambler Ardmore Audubon
- Bala Cynwyd Blue Bell Bridgeport Bryn Athyn
- Cedars Cheltenham Collegeville Colmar Conshohocken Creamery
- Eagleville East Greenville Elkins Park Fairview Village
- Flourtown Fort Washington Franconia Frederick
- Gilbertsville Gladwyne Glenside Green Lane Gwynedd Gwynedd Valley
- Harleysville Hatboro Hatfield Haverford Horsham Huntingdon Valley
- King of Prussia Kulpsville
- Lafayette Hill Lansdale Lederach
- Mainland Merion Station Mont Clare Montgomeryville
- Narberth Norristown North Wales
- Oaks Oreland
- Palm Pennsburg Perkiomenville Plymouth Meeting Pottstown
- Red Hill Royersford
- Salford Salfordville Sassamansville Schwenksville Skippack Souderton Spring House Spring Mount Sumneytown
- Telford Tylersport
- West Point Willow Grove Worcester Woxall Wyncote Wynnewood