You may want to check W8MD’s main website has a lot of useful articles, links including a BMI calculator, Daily Calorie Calorie Calculator, Insulin Resistance Calculator, and A Metabolic Syndrome Meter.
Here is a list of books that you may want to consider for a life time of healthy eating, weight loss and wellness. Some of these books are available for online reading as PDF files.
- Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A. Price, DDS (Read online on w8md.com)
- Cereal Grains: Humanity’s Double-Edged Sword by Loren Cordain, PhD (Read online) – one of the best books on this topic, must read.
- Good Calories, Bad Calories by Gary Taubes (Read online)
- The Three Must Know Facts About Our Diet by Prab R. Tumpati, MD, founder of W8MD Medical Weight Loss Centers of America
- Perfect Health Diet by Paul and Shou-Ching Jaminet
- Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon
- The Primal Blueprint by Mark SissonThe Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf
- The Worst Mistake in the History of the Human Race by Jared Diamond
- The Protein Debate by Loren Cordain, PhD and T. Colin Campbell PhD
Why Exercise Alone Is Useless For Weight Loss By Dr. Prab R. Tumpati, MD, founder of W8MD
- Weight Loss Mistakes to Avoid
- Reduce inflammation from diet for weight loss
- Insulin resistance and weight gain
- 8 amazing weeks of weight loss
- Fast weight loss tips
- Success stories
- FDA approves new weight loss treatments
- Benefits of weight loss
- Science of weight loss
- Why exercise alone does not help for weight loss?
- Low fat or low carb diet for weight loss?
- 12 ways to lose weight quickly
- Our Bariatric Medicine Physicians